Most women like to accessorize themselves and look fashionable. And across decades, women have been making fashion statements with their hats. The hat is one such accessory that women wear both for style and practical reasons. The designers have come up with several hat styles that cater to women of different physiques and face types.
However, at times women find it challenging to choose the best hats for themselves depending upon the time of the year. Hence, in this article, we will discuss the various womens hat styles that are considered stylish all around the year. If you have been looking for something like this, keep reading.
Women’s hats for warm weather
- Sun hat – If you want to look glamorous beside a poolside, the sun hat is your best friend! It’s both classy and laid back. It comes with a full-circle brim that offers immediate shade and also heightens the elegance factor. You can couple it with your maxi dress, tank top, and even a swimsuit. Hence, invest in a few sun hats today to alter the brim widths based on the sun’s heat.
- Boater hat – It’s slightly jazzier than the sun hat. It’s a compact hat and works for public occasions, such as a garden cocktail party. You can pair this up with your silk white tank top and customized wide-leg pants as well.
- Visor – If you want to flaunt your braid, knot, chignon, and killer ponytail while securing yourself from the sun, then this is hat you should opt-in for. The hat comes with a sleek leather band a radiant colored brim to provide you with a more contemporary look. And the woven straw pattern helps you to flaunt your subtle seaside spirit.
- Panama hat – This hat originates from Ecuador. It’s a wide-brimmed and breezy hat that got worn by most Bond villains. It is apt for a hot temperature and beachside venues. Panama is slightly formal in comparison to the sun hat. However, you can wear it along with your jumpsuit and flowing maxi for your tropical vacation.
Women’s hat for cool weather
- Beret – It’s a favorite hat for the poets, painters, and also the bohemian folk! You might also recall Michael Jordan from the 90s. It’s a popular hat category and is known for its class. You can wear it with a flowing skirt and a turtleneck top or can also pair it up with your winter coat.
- Beanie – If you want to sport something similar to a Brooklyn hipster, the beanie can do perfect justice for you. It’s a fine knit, slouchy, and nautical hat that can pair excellently with denim outfits. If you want to sport an outwear-based look, this is the best hat for you.
- Newsboy Cap – is a classic hat that has evolved a lot since it appeared first during the 90s. It has a British and cool aesthetic, and it is a favorite for street-style dressers. You can pair this hat with simpler pieces for averting costumey vibes, such as a fitted tee, cigarette pants, slouchy sweater, jeans, and a moto jacket.
- Felt hats – It’s delightful to wear the felt hat reminiscent of the 70s and brings back to fashion quirky American style. You will remember Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin when you think of this hat. However, if you pair a felt floppy or fedora with anything voluminous, such as wide-leg trousers, you will look stylish.
Women’s hat for all seasons
- Baseball cap – This hat has a sporty look! However, you don’t need to sweat to sport one. A neon or black leather cap can provide the much-needed style with your athleisure look. If you want to add some style to your summer sundress, this is the hat for you.
- Cowboy hat – Stenson gave the original version of the famous cowboy hat in the mid-1800s. And this style has stayed on since then. You can sport this western vibe hat and pair it with your maxi dress. Alternately, you can add more style to your beach ensemble with this hat as well.
- Trucker cap – It’s a mesh-y, gritty cousin of the baseball cap and is getting popular amongst style-conscious women. This hat used to be a popular choice amongst truck drivers and farmers. If you want to sport an American road-tripping theme, you can pair this hat with worn-out denim and a solid black tank top.
- Bucket hat – Usually, the bucket hats bring back memories from the 90s. However, the hat’s first came into the fashion scene in the 1960s during the modern era. So, based on the retro vibe you want to sport, you can wear a printed tee and a wide-leg and wedges.
These are some of the best hats that cater to women all around the year. You can read about them and check whether they cater to your style and preference or not. Once you decide on your type, you can select your hat from a reputed hat maker.